16 June 2010

freakin

I don't know what to write on my freakin blog that may haven't no one who read this. I want to tell you about my high school tread life

yes I know everybody says
high school is very exciting, everybody says high school is fun. but for me high school is.........cruel, hard, and of course fun. you know why I say that? because in high school we got a lot of demands and obligation. we must do this this this and sometimes we must do the things we dont want and we dont like. right?

and now let me tell you about what I want and what I need. I need someone who know me and understand me. I need friends who always there when I need. why no one understand me? why? I just want you treat me like I treat you. I just want a fair life. why life is never fair? why life is hard? I always smile like I dont have problem. I dont want my family and my friends sad because my problem.

okay but
I've always been grateful to live like this. thanks god thanks family thanks my friends. maybe not all our desires can be achieved and thanks for read my freakin post

4 comments:

  1. uuuh keren nih skrg pk bahasa inggris trs hohoho anyway kok jd mellow sih blognya???? :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. eehhehehhe maaaciii tapi bahasa inggrisnya jelek. aaaaa iya ya? lagi mellow sepertinya nab ikikikiki jadi malooooo

    ReplyDelete