04 May 2011

another messy thought #2

today's absolutely not my day. I feel like everyone pump my anger from I open my eyes until now. my mom, dad, bestfriends and friends....they're just act like a ?!?!?! errrr or maybe I'm just too childish in responding all of this. sorry. but now I really really wanna cry. why my life's getting confusing, sadder, harder each day? I just want my old life back please. no one could understand me lately, everyone was busy with their own business. I feel like everyone has left me and not to care about me at all. this's not a good feeling.

I don't even know if 'that' was my fault, his fault, or anyone fault, which I know is he had changed, and today I'm officially missing him. *random paragraph*

thanks for still read my post
sorry for the miserable grammer
see u on another post
xxoxx

No comments:

Post a Comment