27 April 2011

glimpse of happiness





hello readers....uhm it's been almost a month I didn't update this blog hahahha actually I have so much to share but I'm just too busy and too lazy xixixiix kayyyy now let me share some stories in this post

first I wanna post about my short vacation with my gurls, I got a week's holidays from school then I was planning to enjoy four days with them in Bali. it was so freakin fun freakin crazy freakin cool. I like to spend my days with them...they are my classmates (nova, ijen, ara)

second I wanna post about My World Tour Indonesia. finally I could see Justin Drew Bieber directly!!!! eventho I can't take some picture with him or meet and greet with him HFFF still disappointed but it's okay at least I've seen him live hohoohoh. the concert was super awesome. sure. no lie. it was super cool. his dance, his voice, the way he talk it's so funny, the way he plays guitar, the way he plays drum. it's BEAST! aaaa I really really wanna talk with him. please come back as soon as possible. and let me have a quality time with you (jb).

that's all
thanks for still read my blog
sorry for the miserable grammer
xxoxx

No comments:

Post a Comment