31 January 2011

another messy thought

anyone still read this messy blog? yeah you're! I wanna share somethin but maybe this's useless. many people say that high school's very enjoyable, but it's not for me or the happiness not come yet to me, sometimes I feel like life in high school's so cruel and mean or maybe I was wrong to choose this school agggh forget it. I just hate 'their' two face, 'their' hypocritical and the most I hate is when 'they' always want to be the best and perfect, just keep slow please. and till now I'm still don't know who's my real friends on my high school cause they're all confusing. that's enough.

I never felt like this before, I admit...I really miss how things used to be. but I can also admit, that I've accepted the fact that things changed! you've changed too! to be honest I'm still waiting for impossible to happen and it's really sucks. I know I was wrong too fall with wrong boy but it all happened naturally. only time will tell and just let the god set everything cause only god who knows what is the best for us, I believe god has prepared a wonderful prince for me :3 uuhhhm and one more thing that I wanna share, I really like seeing my big brothers with their girlfriend (dunno why), please make it be their last love and keep it up bigbro.

byee see you on another messy post, sorry for the ugliness grammer xxoxx

No comments:

Post a Comment