02 January 2011

holidays is almost over



(me and my brotha girlfriend)


(me, puss on the boots and my brotha)


(justbeats :3)

yeayyyer in this short holiday me, my brother and his girlfriend had a short trip to sopre for 4 days. and it was kinda fun, and finally I got ticket to watch song of the sea at sentosa it was so awesome, I like the show so muchooo. and the most of fun is.....I got justbeats!!!! but as usual I lost one of shopping bag at nowhere it makes me a little bit upset cause I lost two miniatur ronaldo and 1 shirt!!!! blaaah fool me

I celebrate new year 2011 at sahid jaya jakarta 'night of 1000 masks' with ai and sasa from 11pm till we're drop hahahhaa. then we woke up at 12am and got a late breakfast then swiiim --> eat eat eat again --> sleep again hahahahha we're the laziest girl in the universe, theeen back to our home sweet home safely

that's part of my vacation anddd
happy holidays!!!
happy new year everyone !!!
enjoy your day!!!
tataaaa :3

No comments:

Post a Comment