13 January 2011

study tour alpus3'12

( my 2012)


(my science class)

(masjid agung)


halo!!! today's not holiday butttt no school for today yeayyyer it's kinda fun when I'm off while the other still school...dunno why. my school recently held a study tour in dieng-semarang, we went there by bus, this trip is not a short trip, it took quite a long time to get there but it feels good as long as I'm with my freaky friend, while i was in dieng I'm homestay for one night, and we went telaga warna, candi arjuna, and kawah belerang.

the next day we headed to semarang and it took 5 hours from dieng to semarang, in semarang we stayed at novotel hotel and we went to Universitas Diponogoro, Akademi Kepolisian and Masjid Agung (if i heard correctly this is the largest mosque in southeast asia). so many fun things that happened during the trip.....I'm more more more in love with my 0'12 thanks for the 5 days! i'll share some photos while i was there as long as i got the photos from my friend :3.......the photos are already uploaded

No comments:

Post a Comment