14 August 2010

everything was going so fast


yeah everything was going so fast. unexpected now I'm 15th and in a matter of days I will turn into 16th. it's not about 16th but it's about how time goes so fast, sometimes I feel I'm too young to handle the problem but in fact I almost stepped on 16th, which means I'm old enough. I feel like I'm not ready to grow into a teenager who will be faced with various problems of life. one thing I know and I believe about problem "problem will make me stronger". 15th years is not a short time, so many things I had learned and I hope I'll be more expert to go through everything in front of me and I can reach all my ambition

bytheway within 3 weeks or until 31 august. my school held a replications week. hopefully I can get high scores. wish me luck amen amen amen

thanks bloogie. you already want to waste your time for reading my blog :3

No comments:

Post a Comment