25 August 2010

happy sweet 16th

hello on 24 August, I stepped to 16th. the day before my birthday, my mother gave me a macpro. I'm very pleased. usually every year if there's a birthday in my family must be given a surprise at 00 o'clock at night ..... but I dont get it. while I'm at school so many friends who sang the 'happy birthday' song. after I left school I went to bed and sleep until break fasting, at the time of break fasting I felt weird because my mom prepared a lot of food and dishes, and when I returned to my room there was 'someone' who knock on my door and they are.....my friends, and I was very surprised by them eventho I've predicted this before. then we break the fast together and we got back to my room and take some picture together, and something just happened on my bed. These things I'll never forget. eventho they destroyed my bed but I still love them.



Another surprise came from my beloved XA, we held a break fast together at syanin's, after break fasting they give a surprise to the august birthday (daus, arya, eman and me). This is very unexpected pleasant as this. then we all cebur-ceburan (I dont know the english ehe ehe ehe) in the pool. we play an hour on the pool, after that we all showered and cut the cake. I feel sad because now im not in the same class with them, they're too cool!!! I couldn't lose them, I want in the same class with them again. I miss XA! I love you guys!

I'm speechless, I don't know what to do, my birthday was extremely funnnnn because of them. I'm very thankful to my friend who gave me a surprise and to my family who have given me a special gift and love. thanks to Allah you gave me a wonderful life, perfect family, good friends, and everything

thanks bloogie ({})

No comments:

Post a Comment