16 August 2010

friend


sometimes I feel annoyed when I saw my friend have a new friend and they're closer with their new friends than with me, this may sound weird. what do you feel the same? maybe this all happened because I didn't want to lose a friend. I feel if they have a new friend they're getting away from me and probably within a certain period they'll actually disappear. but I believe they're always by my side, they're always there for me eventho distance separates us. friend means a lot in my life journey. maybe we know they meant to us when they're disappear.

"enjoy your life" eventho you're in trouble, because remember we only live once. and time can't be repeated. maybe when you're in trouble you'll be upset and you want go away from this situation (I also like that). but let's realize! problem is probably a valuable lesson and you should never solve problems with emotions, because if the problems resolved with emotions the problem will getting worse, try to solve problems peacefully then we'll be able to find the best solution of the problem. it's impossible to live without problems but don't forget you have friend who always there for you with any situation. and friend always accepts you just the way you are.

fyi: I♥YOU my friend. and I really do ‎​(˘⌣˘)ε˘`)

thanks bloogie~

4 comments:

  1. ciee yg udh mau 16 thn,omongannya udh bijak aja,makin tuwir wkwk.eh btw ini "friend" apa "friends"?utk 1 atau bnyk org?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wekekekeke buat 1 bole buat banyak juga bole suka suka hahaha friend bole friends juga bole tapi enakkan friend

    ReplyDelete