09 August 2010

:)


HAUM I don't know what to write on this blog. I'm just a little upset with someone, maybe I'm too selfish and childish. sometimes I feel useless, apparently my friend doesn't need me and I.....desperately need them. maybe you saw me like a friend who is very ignorant and don't want to burden. no I just don't like to think hard, I'll make everything easier. just take it easy take it slow and enjoy with my life, enjoy with my 'problem' too. I'm pretty sure you don't know I feel like this way cause I always cover all of this with 'smile' 'laugh' 'joke' although I'm in big trouble. I feel bad to telling you my story if you didn't ask me. okay that's all

thanks blooogie

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what's wrong then?who is that "friend" you wrote?tell me bisa kali hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. things i wasn't able to tell everyone :)

    ReplyDelete